Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
TG in AZ

Default How do I print an Excel Autoshape on a Word doc using mailmerge?

I am trying to do a mailmerge from an Excel spreadsheet to a Word doc. One of
the columns on the spreadsheet is filled by autoshapes (rectangles) that help
color code each row. (A rectangle slightly smaller that the cell it is in.) I
need these colored rectangles to print on the Word doc. I have enabled "print
object" in the autoshape properties menu in Excel, and the shapes print from
Excel, but nothing shows up on the Word doc when I do the mailmerge. (There
is no text in these cells on the spreadsheet, just the colored rectangle.)

Thanks for your help!