Norm Norm is offline
Junior Member

[quote=Mary Sauer]Open your printer folder, right-click your printer, properties, advanced tab,
separator page button, clear whatever is in the dialog.

I do not think I've got a separator page button in my EpsonStylus CX5400. I'm using W'XP Home edition. I think that I created my trouble, when I added text to my header that I later decided not to use. I bordered that text. On that last page, I have deleted the header text, the added text, and the border. I've even seperated this page into another "section". I still have the blank extra page. Norm- grateful for any help!