Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?RGVsb3JlcyBFbGlhcw==?=,

The track changes document takes a
very long time to open. I'm talking 2+ minutes (doc was 5 pages, no tables,
graphics, etc. - just text). Also, it kept adding multiple footers. I have
no idea what could be causing this. We are using Word 2003 (we have applied
Office 2003, sp1) along with Interwoven Mailsite 8.0 (doc management system).

Does this happen only to one particular document? Then I'd suspect the document
may be damaged. Try saving in XML file format, close, then re-open.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)