Allabout

You could use Outlook to export your task list to a .csv file and then use
this for your mail merge. The export process gives you the chance to choose
start and end dates so you only export relevant data. However, if you only
want to print a list of tasks to give someone you could filter the tasks for
that person within Outlook if their name is in the Owner field (using
View-Current View-Customise Current View), CTRL+A to select all records
after filtering and then File-Print. Don't forget to remove the filter
afterwards.

Andrea Jones

"DLG" wrote in message
Can I create a mail merge report using Outlook task field data?

We would like to create a report containing data from an Outlook Task

list.
The report should be a Word file that is formatted for printing and
distribution to people that do not have access to the task list. What is

the
best way to do this?

TIA
Dean