Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Stop tables from imposing "Table Grid" style??

What is the default Table AutoFormat for Normal.dot (or whatever template
your document is based on)?

"Ed" wrote in message
I'm in Word 2002, trying to copy repeating text from one set of cells into
another set. But every time I paste, Word imposes the "Table Grid" style
onto whatever I pasted. I can use the Format Painter to put things back
like I wanted. But is there any way I can stop this behavior?

Ed