Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Real Real is offline

Default Why does the keyboard get jumbled up when I load MS Word?

It seems to get all jumbled up for some reason! I've been going through and
trying to type up a report for about 30 minutes, and all the keys are jumbled
up for some odd reason! It is really frustrating because elsewhere away from
MS Word, it's fine. When I try to write, "test" what I get is y.oy
WHY??? It's near impossible to try and look for an answer on the help menu
because you cannot even type a keyword to look for! What on earth happened?

Thanks for your help!