Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dani Dani is offline

Default Adobe PDF with Word 2003

Thank you though, I will look into that, thx again

"diehardii" wrote:

hi, no idea on how to fix that, but I use cutepdf writer for relatively
simple documents, and it works great. If you need to print in now, this will
work.

http://www.cutepdf.com/

Good luck.

"Dani" wrote:

I have installed adobe 6.0 (and did updates) and word 2003. I checked all
security options in macro to trust all templates and I checked to make sure
that the pdfmake.dot file is in the office startup. I still do not see the
pdf toolbar in word, yet it is in excel. Does anyone have any ideas?