Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP Dawn Crosier, Word MVP is offline

Default Adobe PDF with Word 2003

Check to see whether you have an Adobe Printer installed in your Printer
and Faxes group, if you do, then use that printer to print your Word
document. If you don't then you will need to re-install your Adobe
Acrobat product so that it includes all the options. If all you have is
Adobe Reader, then you will need to install an Adobe Creator product
such as Acrobat 8 or CutePDF or something similar.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

"Sivan" Sivan @discussions.microsoft.com wrote in message
news
I also don't have the PDF Tool bar. I want to convert word file to PDF. I
did as you said and went to Tools/Templates and the PDFmaker.dot is not
list of global templates. How can I add the Pdf to Tools/Templates?

Please reply back to HYPERLINK "Sivan_popo@hotmail. com

Thank you!!

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
1/31/2008 9:09 AM