Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

Default Find and Replace Character

There is no need of any special character, just use spaces. HOWEVER, ...

... take GREAT CARE if you do this in Word 2007 SP2, as it could result in
the loss of inline graphics bounded by spaces.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

www.WordArticles.com

"Karen" wrote in message
Hi ... I have a very long text doc that has two spaces inserted after the
period at the end of each sentance (old schoold way), rather than one
space
that is now standard. I want to use the Find and Replace to change all of
the
double spaces into single spaces. Does anyone know the special character
combination to do that? Thanks so much!
--
Karen