Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Extra space above footnotes in Word 2007

You might get some ideas from
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BottomLine.htm

"JayhawkBrandon" wrote in message
I am having a frustrating problem with Word 2007. On some pages in my
15 page document (every page with footnotes) I am getting about a
paragraph sized space above footnotes. I cannot delete the space, and
when I move the text from the next page up it just skips above the
footnote. This only happens on 2 or 3 of the pages.

Any ideas?

Screenshot:
http://imagecloset.com/11/3677a5ecc6...6/footnote.png

and a page without the problem (same doc):
http://imagecloset.com/11/60686448ac.../footnote2.png