Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default Anyone help finding these fonts "Square721 BT" & "Hurry" ???

http://www.microsoft.com/typography/fonts/default.aspx

I suspect you got those fonts elsewhere, not from Microsoft. Did you try
Google?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Jem-Pot" wrote in message
Hi All,
THese were fonts on my old(er) versions of Office etc. Now it just
displays
an Ariel font instead. I've installed loads of fonts that a friend gavbe
me,
but they are stil not in there. I'm pretty confident they must have been
standard on old(er) office versions, as I never added or installed them,
they
were just there. My new(ish) Office 2003 doesn't contain them -a real
pain
when opening old pieces of artwork compiled in word

Can anyone help me find these two fonts?
P.S. The second may have been called "HurryUp" - not sure...
Cheers, Jem.