Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Khoshravan

Default note lines in page view for ease of typing

Wel, I am not a native English and this may lead to some misuse of words.
Anyway thanks. One more optional question. Is displaying gridlines have
effects on slowliness of word response or memory consumption of the computer?
--
Rasoul Khoshravan Azar
Civil Engineer, Osaka, Japan

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Well, sometimes it is difficult to find the correct term, but we got
it right, in the end! :-)

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Khoshravan" wrote in message
Yes, that is grid lines not notebook lines.
I was wrong. thanks
--
Rasoul Khoshravan Azar
Civil Engineer, Osaka, Japan

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

This sounds like grid lines. To display them, click Draw on the
Drawing toolbar, and then click Grid. Choose "Display gridlines on
screen" and click OK.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Khoshravan" wrote in message
Dear Stefan
I was unable to express myself correctly.
Writing in a complete white page is difficult to aligne all

words,
so in a
notebook we have horizontal lines (usually bule color) which can
help us to
aligne all words to a single horizontal line.
I do remember it is possible to show them in print view of word

for
ease of
typing. I am talking about these lines and want to bring them

on
the screen.
--
Rasoul Khoshravan Azar
Civil Engineer, Osaka, Japan

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Are you referring to footnotes (endnotes)? You can display

them in
separate pane, if you are using Normal view. First click

Normal on
the
View menu; this switches to Normal view. To display the
footnotes/endnotes pane, then click Footnotes on the View

menu.

Also note that you can move between a note and the text

containing
the
note by double-clicking the reference number (this works in

Normal
as
well as in Print Layout view).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Khoshravan" wrote in message
I want to have note lines in page view for ease of typing. I
thought
it is
controlled in options/view but I couln't found there. Where

is
this
option?
--