Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

Default note lines in page view for ease of typing

"Khoshravan" wrote in message
Wel, I am not a native English and this may lead to some misuse of
words.

FWIW, I'm not a native speaker either, but even for those who are,
learning Word terminology could be tricky, I suspect.

Anyway thanks.

You are welcome.

One more optional question. Is displaying gridlines
have
effects on slowliness of word response or memory consumption of the
computer?

As far as I know, displaying gridlines should not slow down your
computer. Are you experiencing a problem with gridlines?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP