Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
-Nisko- -Nisko- is offline

Default How use mail merge with envelopes?

Several times a year I address envelopes with a database I've created.
However, I've never figured out how to use the mail merge correctly. I
always end up with one envelope (on the monitor) with an address - then one
blank, then one with the second address, then one blank, etc. Could someone
tell me what I'm doing wrong - the tell me how to do it right so that I can
put about 10 envelopes in my printer at a time instead of one by one. The
way it works for me is: I have to place the cursor on an envelope (on the
monitor) with an address - then print the 'selected page.' Then, I have to
skip the blank envelope and go to the next one (with an address) and print
the same way again. Can someone help? Thank...........