Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
-Nisko- -Nisko- is offline

Default How use mail merge with envelopes?

Thanks, but this doesn't really help. I know how to set up a template. If
you can, please address exactly what I'm asking in the post.

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
Start with a document created from a template (you can use the samples for
download from my web site) then create a form letter merge (the only
difference between a form letter merge and an envelope merge is that the
form letter doesn't prompt for the envelope size).

-Nisko- wrote:
Several times a year I address envelopes with a database I've created.
However, I've never figured out how to use the mail merge correctly. I
always end up with one envelope (on the monitor) with an address -
then one blank, then one with the second address, then one blank,
etc. Could someone tell me what I'm doing wrong - the tell me how to
do it right so that I can put about 10 envelopes in my printer at a
time instead of one by one. The way it works for me is: I have to
place the cursor on an envelope (on the monitor) with an address -
then print the 'selected page.' Then, I have to skip the blank
envelope and go to the next one (with an address) and print the same
way again. Can someone help? Thank...........