Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
-Nisko- -Nisko- is offline

Default How use mail merge with envelopes?

I understand - and I'm working on it. I'll repost as soon as I go through
each step again. Thanks...

We can't tell you what you are doing wrong unless you tell us exactly and
completely every detail of how you went about it.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"-Nisko-" wrote in message
Several times a year I address envelopes with a database I've created.
However, I've never figured out how to use the mail merge correctly. I
always end up with one envelope (on the monitor) with an address - then
one blank, then one with the second address, then one blank, etc. Could
someone tell me what I'm doing wrong - the tell me how to do it right so
that I can put about 10 envelopes in my printer at a time instead of one
by one. The way it works for me is: I have to place the cursor on an
envelope (on the monitor) with an address - then print the 'selected
page.' Then, I have to skip the blank envelope and go to the next one
(with an address) and print the same way again. Can someone help?