Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default print both portrait and landscape in one document

You have to insert a section break before and after the spreadsheet
object; that way, you can have different orientation for the different
parts (sections) of the document. If, in addition, you want the header
and footer in the same location for both portrait and landscape
pages, use a text box or frame anchored to the actual header in the
landscape section. For details, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...apeSection.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Stephen" wrote in message
Hi,

I am creating a document with mostly text so it is primarily in

portrait.
But in the middle of the document, I want to print one spreadsheet, so

would like to print it in landscape, as it won't fit properly in

portrait.
But I only seem to be able to print the whole document in either

portrait or
landscape, not both.

Can anyone please tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks a lot,

Stephen