Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
isaia isaia is offline

Default Automatically update tracking number on form

Thanks, Jay.

I am a novice where unrecorded macros are concerned. In running this macro,
I get the error: "Variable not defined." I am able to run the macro if I
delete the line "Option Explicit". Is the deletion of this line an
appropriate action?

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 14:52:03 -0700, isaia
wrote:

I need to create a form that contains a tracking number; that is, a number on
the form that increments sequentially each time the form is completed by a
new user. Is there any way to do this using Word 2003?

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/NumberDocs.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman