Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ManU4Ever ManU4Ever is offline

Default My right scroll bar is gone. How can I get it back?

I am new to 2007, so thanks for any newbie advice. I have figured out how to
get my scroll bars to display on a document, but do I have to go through this
process every time I open a file? I work with dozens of files every day
(most created in earlier versions of Word) and it is getting tiresome. Is
there anything I can do so that my scroll bars appear with every document?
Thanks for any help

"Peter A" wrote:

In article ,
says...
I am using Word 2007. I don't have a menu item "Tools," I have ribbons.
I am still trying to learn how to use 2007 and find my way around.
Please help.
AMR

CLick the Office button (top left) then click Word Options. Select the
Advanced category and scroll down to the Display section. You'll find
the scroll bar options there.

--
Peter Aitken
Author, MS Word for Medical and Technical Writers