See my reply to your previous duplicate question.

"ketch" wrote in message
OK I'm really scratching my head on this one. I'm trying to install

remove
hidden files. The program runs and installs fine. I'm using windows XP

SP1
Office XP Standard and word 2002. I've checked to make sure under

security
that the trusted all installed ad-ins and templates are on and it shows
version 11.0.6361.0 of remove hidden files is loaded. I've rebooted too

but
still nothing shows up under file when I'm in word. What else can I do

other
then go home and start my Xmas shopping ~:O

Thanks in advance and happy holidays to everyone.