Harry Sampson

Hi Cindy,

Thank you very much for your personalized offer of assistance. I am going
to follow up. I will send you two documents.

1) The student's resume.
2) A brand new fresh document

Both will exhibit the problem. The reason for providing the fresh document
is that I don't know which version the student uses etc. But the fresh
document is "fresh" from my PC. Also, I use Norton Anti-virus and Webroot
Spy Sweeper, so my PC is free from viruses and spyware. My documents will
be safe.

For many newsgroups, I use a psuedonym. This forum is no exception. You
will receive an e-mail with the subject "Harry Sampson: Copy & OLE_LINK".
That will be me.

HS

I'd like to pass this up the line. Could you email me such a document? Use
my
account at swiss on line (see below my sig). My name, just as you see it
there, followed by @ then the ISP

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org