Default How do 2 people including titles sign the same letter?

I don't believe there's any right or wrong way to do this. The two ways I've
seen it done are these:

1. With one name above the other:

Complimentary Close,

__________________ [signature line or space]
Title (sometimes preceded by printed name)

__________________
[Printed Name]
Title

2. With the two names side by side:

Close,

Name/Title Name/Title

The second is difficult to represent in a NG post, but the two signature
blocks are usually spaced out across the page; this can be accomplished with
tabs or a borderless table. The only really hard part is determining which
signer has priority and is therefore listed first. If both are of equal
rank, alphabetical order will do.

"NLill" wrote in message
We are sending a letter to a group and both of need to sign it. How do we
properly accomplish this.