Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ljled

Default why does my print preview lose half of my image?

It shouldn't be too big. The image falls on the front page of a 5x7 greeting
card (obviously not folded yet). The image only shows (in print preview) the
very left border and leaves the rest (85%) of the card face blank.

"Sheila D" wrote:

Maybe your image is too big for the paper size you have selected?

Sheila

"ljled" wrote:

I have adjusted my paper size and print paper setup to customize to a
specific paper size. The right size of my image disappears in print preview
and when I print. I have tried adjusting margins every way imagineable and
can't fix it.