Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ljled

Default why does my print preview lose half of my image?

does the same logic apply for "too small" of a page? My desired setting is
4.8 x 7 while word won't let me size any smaler than 5x7.

"macropod" wrote:

Hi ljled,

Make sure the paper size selected for you page is one that your printer
supports. If it isn't supported, and it's too large, some will be cut off.

An alternative, and recommended if you're going to print the document on a
printer that supports the larger format, is to install that printer's drive
on your computer and use that when working with the document concerned.

Yet another option, if you've got a pdf driver installed, is to use that.

Cheers

"ljled" wrote in message
I have adjusted my paper size and print paper setup to customize to a
specific paper size. The right size of my image disappears in print

preview
and when I print. I have tried adjusting margins every way imagineable and
can't fix it.