Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default can I change the layout of balloons

Possibly the OP wants the ScreenTips as in previous versions. Disabling
balloons (or viewing the document in Normal view) will go a long way toward
restoring this functionality.

"Tony Jollans" My Forename at My Surname dot com wrote in message
AFAIK, you can't change the position of balloons - and I'm not entirely

sure
how you envisage them being "at the changed text".

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Derek" wrote in message
I want balloons to be at the changed text, and not at the side of the

page.
Is this possible