Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ian Hill Ian Hill is offline

Default Word 2007 tables - dragging row in a table seems to damage table

I had drawn a table (two columns by 8 rows) and populated each cell. I then
decided to re-order the rows by dragging them.

Each time I dragged a row, a thicker boundary line appeared around the row I
dragged. Also the table now behaved as if it was three tables - the rows
prior to where the new row went in, the new row and the rows afterward.

After dragging several rows, the table is now a mess, and I cannot make it
behave as a single table again. How can re-join the rows into a single table?

I tried converting to text and back in but because Some of the cells have
multiple lines in them, the convert back from text to table format messed up
the table.

There must be an easier way! HELP!