twurzer

I was running the small business edition of Office 2000, and had this
problem. I recently upgraded Word to MS Word 2003, but am still using the
Excel verioin from Office 2000 small business.

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote:

Hi ?B?dHd1cnplcg==?=,

Version of Office?

I have an 11 column worksheet with a graph in Excel that I am trying to paste
into Word, but when I "paste special" as a picture (windows metafile or
enhanced metafile) the last two columns always get cut off, even when I
re-size the picture after pasting. How can I get the whole thing into Word
as a picture?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org