Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
LemonSeven LemonSeven is offline

Default Format changes after document is e-mailed

I should also say that there are two tabs (0.5) before each company name.
So, to be clear, there are two tabs, then company name, then however many
tabs it takes until the dates on the right hand side.

P.S. I do know how to spell employer...a spelling error when writing about
sending a resume doesn't look so good :-\...

"LemonSeven" wrote:

Hi All-
I'm using Word 2007. I have set up my document in the Word 2003 Quick
Styles and also as a .doc since I don't know if the receiver will have the
2007 edition yet and the document is my resume so I don't want to
inconvenience any reader.

My document has a section that lists my employors, then enough tabs to get
toward the end of the line and there I put the years, ie 1998 - 2008. It
would look like simillar to this but with the years showing close to the
right margin:

ABC Corporation 1998 - 2008

When I sent it to someone to verify that the formatting stayed true they
said that the dates ended up on the next line.

Could someone, please, let me know what I've done incorrectly?

Thank you, in advance!