Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
couleecroche couleecroche is offline

Default Send Email Process Causes Word 2007 to Crash

My copy of Word 2007 recently crashed. Now, whenever I attempt to send an
open Word document by email via Outlook, Word freezes up, and Outlook does
not launch. When I attempt to close Word, I get an error message saying that
I must wait for Outlook to open--which does not happen until I use the task
manager to force Word to close. (Outlook then opens.) Outlook launches
automatically when I attempt to send a link by email from my web browser.
How do I fix Word to get it to launch Outlook automatically to send a file as
an email attachment? Thanks.