CyberTaz

Hello-

I'm not sure you can do that, let alone how. If you are trying to prevent
the figure & caption from being separated, there may be other ways.

Assuming the figure is an inline graphic, select the 2 paras containing it
and the caption, then use FormatParagraph--Line and Page Breaks and check
the box for Keep with Next.

There may be some other options depending on your needs, so check back for
other replies if this isn't satisfactory.

HTH |:)

"llenard" wrote:

When I group a figure and a caption in a Word doc, the figure # in the first
such grouping changes to 0. How can i make Figure numbers following the
correct sequence when the caption is groupsed with the figure?