Beck

Default Protected Forms that calculate...

I have had much training to use microsoft word... and when it comes to
something relatively simple, I cannot figgure it out for the life of
me... I hope someone can shed some light...

I have created an order form using form fields and calculation fields
(where neccessary); i then protected the document....

what I can't figgure out is how to update the figgures (totals columns)
in the protected template document...? I have ensured the preferences
for all calculation fields are set to 'calculate on exit'... but it's
still not calculating the amounts for me. I would like them to
calculate automatically as i leave the cells...I'm sure this is
possible...

CAN ANYBODY HELP???

--
Beck