George M. Lutz

Default Merge multiple documents?

I am a bankruptcy attorney who practices in an "electronic" court.
That is, all filing with the court is done electronically.

I have designed merges for almost all of the usual filings. A typical
filing consists of three separate documents: the motion itself, the
notice, and a proposed order. Each merge I have designed is one
document. I merge that document with a data file, respond to the
prompts, and the result is the three items I need, strung together as
one. I then have to cut two of the documents out, and paste them into
a new document, to get three separate documents to file.

If I created three separate merge forms, I would have to run a merge
for each of them, respond to the prompts for each of them, etc.

Is there a way that I could run a merge exercise one time, with the
result being three separate Word documents?

Thanks for your input.

Best Regards,

George Lutz