Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
macropod

Default Locked Form with Linked Spreadsheet

Hi MB,

Yes, you can do this. Simply insert a section break before the linked
worksheet and protect only the previous section(s).

Cheers

"MB" wrote in message
Good day, experts!

I created a form that is linked to an Excel spreadsheet. The spreadsheet

is
the second page of the form. The first page consists of the various

fields
which the user fills in. When I lock the form, I cannot launch the
spreadsheet by double-clicking on it. Is there a way to unlock the second
page or allow the linked file to be opened when the form is locked?

I am using version 2003.

Thank you!
--
MB