Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jean-Guy Marcil Jean-Guy Marcil is offline

Default How do I create a worddoc with excel table?

Marketing Genius was telling us:
Marketing Genius nous racontait que :

I am trying to create a Word.doc form for my company that will
include an interactive Excel table. I want an Excel table inserted
into the Word doc so that when values are changed, the formulas will
still compute, without having to change a corresponding Excel
document. Is this possible? Thanks for any help!

If the Excel table to be use is not really necessarily from an actual Excel
workbook (as you seem to indicate), then you can use
Insert Object Microsoft Excel Worksheet.

--
Salut!