Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
sheana sheana is offline

Default In Word 2003 table- autoformat, where is option to "turn off B

Stefan, it's a feature in Word 2000, but not 2003. Word 2000's Autoformat has
a "Formats" list box, where you select the style you want for your table.
Then if has a "Formats to apply" section with radial buttons where you select
"turn off Borders". In 2003 I have to select on "Modify" which opens another
dialogue box, and has the functions of the Tables and Borders toolbar. Then
I can use the "borders box" to remove the borders off the autoformat style.

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

I'm not sure which option you are referring to... Table borders or paragraph
borders?

Or something else? Text boundaries? Table gridlines?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"sheana" wrote in message
Word 2000 has this option in the Autoformat dialogue box, but I can't find
it
in the version I own, which is 2003. Thanks in advance.