Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default custom shading for tables in Word

You can save custom font color in a character style, custom paragraph
shading in a paragraph style. The only way (that I know of) to save custom
cell shading is in a table style, and if you're wanting to apply it to only
selected cells, this may not be practical.

"Mango" wrote in message
I made some custom colors for backround shading in tables, but I have to
manually enter the RGB values each time I want to use one. Is there no
option to save them for quick retrieval?