Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
st st is offline

Default Winword 7 Fancy Window Title

Why, the main application window title bar, framed in red on preceding screen shot. As you can see, it's owner-drawn. I *know* it's not crucial, but I _would_ like to know how turn it off, just for contingency sake...

"JoAnn Paules"...

No, the newsgroup doesn't cover a specific version but we need to know which
one you're talking about to help you.

As third token in subj says, it's 7, or 95

Looking at that .png file, you have an ancient version of Word and not an

UseNet newsgroups is _very_ ancient, so one thing suits another

English one either. What are you calling the "Fancy Window Title"?

English version has it too, I may assure.