Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Winword 7 Fancy Window Title

Hi Sandy,

Are you saying that the red border is part of the Windows Title bar, not something that was done just to highlight it for the
picture? Otherwise, can you explain a bit about what part of the title bar you're trying to modify or hide?

"st" wrote in message ...
Why, the main application window title bar, framed in red on preceding screen shot. As you can see, it's owner-drawn. I *know* it's
not crucial, but I _would_ like to know how turn it off, just for contingency sake...
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP