Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Second Time Lucky Second Time Lucky is offline

Default Postcard Set-Up

Thanks for that but its far too complicated.
All I want to do is set up Word 2003 so i can type in some text in the left
half of the postcard or 6x4 glossy paper.
I have labels already to stick onto the right hand side of the paper and I
can turn the paper over to print a picture on the other side.
it's just getting the text onto the 6x4 paper.

See the article "Graphics on Labels" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website
at

http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to obtain my services
on
a paid professional basis.

"Second Time Lucky" wrote in message
Hi all

I want to print some postcards using Word 2003.
How do I set this up for entering text and pictures?

Thanks