Pat Garard

G'Day Chris,

The 'Link to Previous'/'Same as Previous' button is the 5th from
the left (counting 'Close' as No 1).
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"Adams Communications" Adams
wrote in message
How do I turn off "Save as Previous" in header and footer toolbar?

"garfield-n-odie" wrote:

If you want the first page to have a header or footer, and the
remaining
pages to not have the same header or footer, then select the
"Different first
page" option in File | Page Setup | Layout.

If you want to discontinue a certain header or footer after several
pages,
then insert a Section Break Next Page at the end of the last page
where you
want the header or footer to appear; in the following section, turn
off "same
as previous" on the Header and Footer toolbar, and delete the
header or
footer from that section.

"Chris" wrote:

How do I DISCONTINUE a header or footer in a document?