Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tarallen Tarallen is offline

Default Limiting styles in a template

Hello,

I have created a template and protected it so that the users can only apply
a limited number of styles. However, for a while upon initial rollout, I will
need to go in there and make style modifications or additions. But when I do
that, I find that I am forced to unprotect the document and then when I
protect it again I have to check all the styles all over again.

Is there a way to just give me access to making the updates? Note that I
cannot make it read only for the users because they have to be able to attach
the template to their documents.

Thanks,
Tara