Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default saving in ASCII

File - Save As, change the type to plain text. Open the resulting file in
Notepad to edit/tweak and then copy and paste that into the site.

(I always keep a plain text version of my resume for that exact reason.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"pmontgomery" wrote in message
I'm applying for a job that wants me to save the resume in ASCII text
format
(e.g. MS-DOS text), then reopen with text editor then copy and paste. I
can't find anything in HELP about that. Does anyone know how to do this?