Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kimmie B Kimmie B is offline

Default How do I make a repeating watermark?

The following puts "Confidential" in big letters diagonally across the page.

1. From the menu bar, select Format Backgrounds Printed Watermark.
2. In the dialog box, select the Text Watermark option.
3. From the drop-down list in the Text field, select Confidential.
4. Click OK

Did you mean that you want "Confidential" to appear numerous times all over
the page?

"Marluny" wrote:

I want to set up a letter with "CONFIDENTIAL" as the watermark, but I want it
to repeat across the entire page, not the single instance that MS Word
inserts.