Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Paste a web page to MSWord 2003

Hi Metallo

Metallo wrote:
Well, even if you want to paste1 line, it does not work.
This means that Suzanne is right, something in the way the web page is
written prevents to paste it.

FWIW, using the not-so-well-known direct URL opening mechanism of Word
(File | Open, enter the URL into the dialog) opens the page in less than
1 minute here, and with pictures.

I must say, this is the first time it occurs to me, now I will have to find
another way to edit that web page.

Well, you are dealing with a script-generated web page. Word is usually
not my HTML editor of choice with even simple HTML pages, but with PHP
--- you are using the wrong tool, especially if you really want to
"edit the web page."

Greetinx
Robert
--