PopS

PS - OOPS! There I go, typing with my palms again! I
WISH I could figure out what keys I press to send my
mail unexpectedly like that!
"PopS" wrote in message

"Amedee Van Gasse"
wrote in message
PopS shared this with us in
microsoft.public.word.newusers:

From the peanut gallery:

Reply from a nutcase:...

Anyway, all I had left to say was that we seemed to be
on the same line of thought for the most part. I would
and do recommend OO to some people and they've been
quite happy.

Now here's something you can carry back to the groups
if you want to, though it's not very constructive
criticism:
The folks I've turned onto OO have been varying
expertise levels. The more advanced users basically
have stuck with it, while the more newbie users all
migrated back to MS, interestingly enough.
As near as I can tell, it's because they feel the
attention MS wants them to feel, and OO leaves them
alone. MS flies in their face and keeps telling them
how happy they are with MS products.
IMO, that puts it back to an education level. As
well known as OO is in some circles, it's a total myth
to most, even including some fairly advanced users who
just aren't net savvy.

OH, and one last thing: Anyone that can say 80 Meg is
a small number, well, they should feel sorry for those
of us stuck here in the toolies with only analog phone
lines available. There isn't even any cable connection
available here and satellite? Well only if you're
rich! G

Regards,

Pop