Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BoniM BoniM is offline

Default Avery 5168 - Need to Make Landscape

You need to create a custom label. When you go to label options, click new
label. Set the top and side margin to 0.5", the label height to 3.5", the
label width to 3.5",the vertical pitch to 4", horizontal pitch to 5", number
accross and down both to 2, and set the page size to the Letter landscape (11
x 8 1/2"). Set the label name to something like 5168 landscape that you will
recognize later so that you can reuse it from the custom list.

"Kathy" wrote:

Hi,
I am trying to change the orientation of these labels on Microsoft Office
Word 2003 from Portfolio to Landscape so that I can print out labels. When I
do this, it changes the whole formatting of the page. Any suggestions on how
to handle this?
--
Kathy