WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Setting fonts and Shapes to specific RGB color in Office for Mac

Setting a Font or Shape to a Specific RGB Color in Office for Mac

To set a font or shape to a specific RGB color in Office for Mac, follow these steps:
  1. Select the text or shape that you want to change the color of.
  2. Click on the "Format" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. In the "Shape Styles" or "Text Styles" group, click on the "Shape Fill" or "Font Color" button, respectively.
  4. In the drop-down menu that appears, click on "More Colors".
  5. In the "Colors" window that appears, click on the "RGB Sliders" tab.
  6. Enter the RGB values that you have into the corresponding fields.
  7. Click "OK" to apply the color to your text or shape.

If you have the CYMK, Pantone, or Web values for your desired color, you can convert them to RGB using an online color converter tool. Once you have the RGB values, you can follow the steps above to apply the color to your text or shape.

Note: No macro or Visual Basic code was found in the text.