Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Default Insert a dotted line with cutting scissors.

There is a type of line art that has that. Let me open Word and try to find
it.

Okay - this is frustrating. I know how to do it with Publisher but doing it
with Word is different. It wants to limit adding the line art as a page or
section border but then you can't just grab the corner and make it fit
whatever you want. Maybe if it was surrounding a text box?

( Can you tell I use Publisher more often for doing "fancy stuff"? Much,
much easier...at least for me.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Diane" wrote in message
How do I insert a scissors cutting symbol with a dotted line to show
people
where to cut off a section of a document?