Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rutabaga Rutabaga is offline

Default Jittery Cursor, Table Border and Text in Table

Hi,

I'm running Office 2003 on XP.

The cursor in a Word doc of mine is jittery no matter where I place it. I
also have a footer at the bottom of each page which consists of some text in
a table. The left-hand border of the table dances around, also, as does the
text in one cell of the table. I have numerous other docs with the same
footer (with slightly different info) and no problem in them.

The doc in question is 13 pages, contains one section break, and a few
internal hyperlinks--all conditions which exist peacefully enough in numerous
other documents of mine. Any idea what gives with this jittery cursor?

Many thanks....