Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Default PLEASE!!!HOW use cutepdf software to convert?!!

Double click the file with the exe extension and follow the on-screen
instructions.

Mary Smith 360 wrote:
I have downloaded the cutepdf free software and need to convert a Word
document to into a pdf file. Although I have downloaded the software
and it's sitting in a folder with an .exe extention I have no idea
what to do next. Someone said I need to install it. I don't have a
clue how to do this. And then what do I do after that? Is there
some kind person out there willing to hold my hand thru this process.
I don't seem to have the computer brains to figure this out by
myself. I would thank you most kindly for a step by step, somewhat
dumbie proof, walk thru. Thanks a million in advance!